Terms of Service
Web Site/Registration/Box Office/Participation/Hotel/Affiliate Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are expressly agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use or access this site. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials temporarily (information or software) on idance® Hip Hop International UK’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hip Hop International UK’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hip Hop International UK at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on idance® Hip Hop International UK’s website are provided “as is.” idance®/Hip Hop International UK makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, idance®/Hip Hop International UK does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall idance®/Hip Hop International UK or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on idance®/Hip Hop International UK’s Internet site, even if idance®/Hip Hop International UK or an idance®/Hip Hop International UK authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hip Hop International UK’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hip Hop International UK does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hip Hop International UK may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hip Hop International UK does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hip Hop International UK has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hip Hop International UK of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Hip Hop International UK’s website shall be governed by the laws of The United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
idance® and HHI UK sometimes use remarketing cookies to remind visitors to our site about events, articles etc. that they may have shown interest in. This allows third-party vendors, including Google, and Facebook to:
- Show our ads on sites across the Internet.
Some items on our site are available for purchase. Specific Terms and conditions may apply otherwise the following applies:
Tickets for Spectators
Event Organisers and The Venue Management Reserve the right to:
- Refuse admission to or require the removal of a member of the audience from the premises should such person behave in a violent, anti-social abusive or disruptive manner, causes or threatens damage to the Premises or is believed to be carrying offensive weapons or prohibited electronic equipment or under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances. The Event Organiser or Venue Manager may take such measures, as it considers appropriate to enforce these rights.
- Refuse entry of and use on the premises of any electronic equipment including but not limited to cameras or any form of audio or visual recording equipment. Mobile phones, PDA’s, tape recorders, and Dictaphones. Any device suspected of making an unauthorized recording may be confiscated and the recording deleted by a representative. The owner/user of the electronic equipment may be required to leave the premises.
- Require that all electronic equipment including but not limited to, all equipment listed in 2 above and digital watches, pagers and laser pens be turned off or the owners or holders of such
- Make change/s in the performance/event, which become necessary owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable causes or become necessary or desirable.
- Cancel or abandon the performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than, at the Event Organisers sole discretion, the face value of the ticket and any booking fee paid.
- Not admit latecomers until a suitable break in the performance, in some instances it will not be possible to admit latecomers until the interval or at all and the original seats booked cannot be guaranteed but alternative seats will be allocated where possible. Refunds will not be given as a result of a Ticket Holder arriving late.
- Ensure that. All members of an audience including children are in possession of a valid ticket, which must be shown to gain admittance.
- Reserve the right to conduct any security searches it deems to be necessary. Failure to agree or cooperate will result in non-admission to or removal from the Premises with no right to a refund.
All members of the audience consent to the filming, photographing and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience.
Event Organisers take no responsibility if a performance is canceled but wherever possible will use our best endeavours to offer the Ticket Holder tickets for an alternative performance (subject to availability) with seats to the value of those stated on the original tickets.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL TICKET PURCHASERS
- Concession tickets are subject to availability.
- Except in the case of standing room only tickest (SRO) the ticket holder only has a right to a seat to the value corresponding to that stated on the face of the ticket and the Management reserves the right to provide different seats to those stated but to the same value.
- By purchasing tickets, you agree that they are for personal use of you and your party and that all members of your party are aware of and agree to these terms and conditions. Tickets may not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell tickets at a higher price than purchased will result in your purchase being canceled without prior notice.
- Tickets that have been lost or posted in advance and lost in the post will only be re-issued to the original purchaser on production of the purchasing credit card (where a credit card was the purchasing method) and a passport or driver’s license in person at the Ticket Sales Desk, immediately prior to the relevant performance. Event Organiser cannot be held responsible for tickets that are lost in the Mail postal service.
- No alterations or amendment will be made to a booking without the original tickets being present at the point of sale.
- Exchanges must be requested in writing at least 5 days in advance of the performance with the original tickets enclosed and a service charge of up to £5.00 per ticket will be made. Exchanges cannot be guaranteed.
- Processing of a payment and acknowledgement of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract. We reserve the right to cancel and revoke any ticket at any time.
- By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the ‘checkout process’) you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process, including processing of payments, constitutes our acceptance of your order.
English Law shall govern all the terms and conditions.
Additional Terms for Purchases for Participants
- There are no refunds on entry fees except if an event is canceled cannot be rescheduled. Rescheduling is at the option and definition of the Event organiser.
- When spectator seats are included as part of entry, it is subject to overbooking and does not offer guaranteed seat. Participants may be required to give up their seats to paying spectators.
11. Hotel, Attraction, Travel Booking Disclaimer
idance® provides and is responsible for our services only. We cannot guarantee or be responsible for the experience itself.
- If organising payments we will be in charge of your payment and making sure the transaction with the hotel or service provider goes smoothly. The price we give is the whole price including taxes and fees. There may be some exceptions, so please read this or related documents carefully.
- If you are being charged by the hotel or other provider, the charges typically apply when you first book. In some cases, the charges apply when you use your credit card or when you checkout. We’ll do our best to let you know.
We try to include all the fees, charges, and any exchange rates when we organise your payment. However, exchange rates can change and so sometimes extra fees might be required. We typically round the prices to make it easier to understand. But the price you actually pay is based on the original price including any taxes, fees, and exchange rates.
The contract is not valid if there are obvious flaws or mistakes. If you reserve a room that was mistakenly advertised at £1, we may cancel the arrangement and return your money.
We don’t operate attractions, rooms, or anything else on our own behalf. When you make a booking, you are either contracting with the Service Provider or a Third-Party Aggregator. This will be made clear to you during the booking procedure.
We are not responsible for your ticket, accommodation, or anything else. We have no responsibility to you in connection with your booking. We are only a facilitator.
idance® and Hip Hop International UK reserve the right alter, amend, raise, lower or eliminate any prize based on the number of entries received, or cancel any prize at any time, without advance notice using its sole determination.
Prizes are not transferable or redeemable in cash and is subject to revocation if any member of the crew/team/individual, etc. or member of the crew/team/individual, etc is in violation of any of our rules.
13. Protests/Demonstrations/Unsportsmanlike Conduct
Any form of public protest is deemed unacceptable and may result in disqualification whether before or after the event. If a participant is disqualified, any prize awarded must be returned undamaged with 3 working days.
Unsportsmanlike conduct on the part of a spectator may result in penalties to the participating school, crew or individual dancer including disqualification.
14. See other rules as required
These rules should not be considered exhaustive. Other rules may apply.
We are committed to conducting our business by these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
15. Affiliate Program
Anyone suspected of committing fraud will have their affiliate accounts suspended and all funds will be frozen.
Affiliate commission will be reversed for refunded sales and will be reported as a negative sale in the sales report.