Have you been looking for a new opportunity?
Found it! We are looking for two new faces to act as a team to present the UK Hip Hop Dance Championships from now to the future.
We want new, fresh, funny, smart, quirky people of all races, sizes and shapes who are interested in doing something NEW. There is some compensation for the right person but we are will even consider people with no experience!
To apply simply complete the application from and send us a link with your video (youtube) talking to us about how you ARE the right person. Also please introduce tacos in you conversation in a natural and funny way.
Let’s get the bad stuff out of the way first:
- The pay sucks. Meaning, you won’t get rich at this job. Actually, you won’t get anything from this job… except the feeling of changing the world and small stipend of £150 plus expenses . It can be some extra spending money, for sure. However, if you are seeking a job to support a household then you won’t be happy and you will start to feel that this is the “suckiest” presenter job ever.(ok, ok, we’ll cover a hotel room too)
- Read the above apart again… I want to be absolutely sure you understand what I’m saying.
Now the good stuff
- The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly with our founder, Omar Paloma, and helping him with a mix of projects and support.
- Omar is… difficult to work for. There. I said it (ok it’s me, Omar writing this so I can say stuff like that). He has very high standards for commitment and results. He will rarely say ‘good job’ –but he is working on that– And at times he can be surprisingly generous and really wants proactive people with a brain.
- We don’t expect is perfection or existing skills for you to qualify for this job. We can teach you that. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done attitude.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you.
In addition to being cool, funny and happy people, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detailed oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this position in the subject line of the email you must include “Dude… you are totally cray cray… but I like it” in the subject line. Yep, that’s our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resume to anyone and everyone, from the folks (that’s you) who are truly interested in this position.I want the freakin’ job, bruh!