Dominate all Competitions. Learn to Judge. Be an expert on the rules!
This one-day workshop presented by HHI UK’s Head Judge & World Elite Judge Del Mak, is available for all judges, choreographers, coaches, dancers and any interested spectators.
In this course you’ll discover
- How to look at a routine from the judges point of view
- The top tips to maximise your total score, and
- you’ll learn about what I call our ‘Cheater Defeater’ Technologies… our combination of software and science to ensure bias is virtually eliminated EVEN IF the Judge choreographed YOUR COMPETITORS routine (but we do our best to avoid that too).
- How to maximise your techincal score
- How to minimise penalties
- How to protect your performance in the event of a technical error
- What to do in the event of an injury
- The top mistakes people make when costuming
- and much, much more!
The Official HHI Rules & Regulations Course explains, informs and demonstrates the HHI Rules & Regulations.
- an explanation of the Hip Hop International rules and requirements for competition,
- The detail on how to include hip hop/street dance styles,
- reviews and analyses of championship videos and
- time for questions and answers.
If you are serious about competing or wanting to be a trained Judge for future HHI competitions, you MUST participate in this one-of-a-kind workshop experience.
All participants are eligible to receive an HHI International Rules & Regulations Certificate, and some participants may even be invited to sit this year’s panel as a judge or shadow judge.
- Rules and Regulations One Day Workshop
January 3, 2020
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- This includes everything.
Venue: The Great Hall
A large theatre-style hall with tiered seating for 520 with the ability to provide an additional 80 seats. Complete with full theatre lighting facilities, a balcony and full disabled access;